Slips and Falls Attorney in Houston, Texas

If you were injured in a slip and fall accident and the property owner was at fault, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your damages. A slip and fall attorney in Houston, Texas can fight to help you recover compensation for the medical bills, lost pay, and noneconomic damages associated with your injuries.

My law firm — Jose Orihuela, Attorney at Law — offers full legal services to victims in premises liability cases. As principal attorney, I can meet with you to hear your story, discuss your legal options, and get you started with your case. Don’t allow the insurance companies to push you around. Call me today for a free case assessment.

I Take on All Types of Slip and Fall Cases

An accident can happen anywhere. When it does, you need a lawyer that can act quickly to explore the facts of the case, establish liability, and determine the extent of your damages. I take on all types of premises liability cases in Houston, Texas such as those caused by:

  • Slippery floors or wet surfaces
  • Structural damage on the property
  • Potholes in the parking lot or sidewalk
  • Clutter or obstructions
  • Inadequate lighting
  • Safety code violations
  • Steps or walkways without handrails
  • Missing or improper signage

In any of these cases, the property owner, business owner, or government agency may be responsible for your injuries and subsequent financial losses. If so, my law firm is here to advocate on your behalf and fight for a fair settlement with the at-fault party or their insurance company.

Were You Hurt Because of an Unsafe Property?

Reach Out Today

Let My Law Firm Handle Your Slip and Fall Case

My law firm is committed to helping you with your entire case from start to finish. This includes providing you with the following legal services:

Complete Case Management

Navigating the legal system after an injury can be challenging at best. This is especially true if you are recovering from your injuries. Allow me to go to work for you to manage every aspect of your case. I can manage your claim so that you can focus on your recovery.

Full Legal Representation

After your accident, you will need to be able to effectively communicate with eyewitnesses, the property owner, and the insurance company. Fortunately, having strong legal representation makes this much easier on you. When confronted about legal issues by any of these parties, simply say, “Talk to my lawyer.”

Case Strategy

I can help you in key areas of your case, such as:

  • Establishing fault and liability
  • Gathering evidence to verify your claim
  • Estimating the value of your damages
  • Negotiating a settlement with the insurer
  • Taking your case to court if you decide to file a lawsuit

In other words, my job is to offer the guidance and support you need through the duration of your personal injury claim.

What Losses Can You Claim in a Premises Liability Suit?

The value of your damages depends on key factors such as how you were hurt, who is to blame, and the sum of your losses. While it is almost impossible to put an exact figure on your case value, I can help you determine what damages you can claim.

For instance, you may be stuck with high medical bills from your ER visit, surgery, or physical therapy. You may be paying for prescription medication or ongoing home care. Whatever medical expenses you paid for out-of-pocket, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your expenses.

In addition, you may also be able to recover any lost wages or pay from the work you missed during recovery. There are also noneconomic damages you may be able to account for such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, or loss of consortium. My law firm also represents clients in wrongful death cases, where a slip and fall or similar accident led to a fatality.

Your Houston Area Slip and Falls Attorney

When you are hurt on someone else’s property, you should not have to take on the insurance company alone. As an experienced slip and fall attorney in Houston, Texas, I am here to represent you and fight for your legal rights. If you have questions and need to consult a lawyer, call my law firm for a free case assessment.